Document Type : Research Paper
Department of Physical Education Department of Sport Management at Azad Taft University
University of Tehran
university of tehran
Assistant Professor of Educational Sciences, Payame Noor University
Sports Management at Payam Noor University Qeshm International
The aim of present study was to investigate the pattern of influential factors on outsourcing of sporting facilities in Tehran municipality. In order to, 385 experts and experts in the field of outsourcing, private sector investors and managers of Tehran municipal sports complex were selected by simple random method and based on Cochran formula. The research instruments were Freziani et al 42 questions (1394), a researcher – made questionnaire by Khedri et al (1394) and a 39- item questionnaire for Val and Peru, completed by participants. Regression finding indicate that there is a meaningful relationship between administrative corruption and outsourcing of sporting facilities (β=0/897), between political behaviors and outsourcing of sporting facilities in Tehran municipality (β=0/764) and between administrative corruption and political behaviors (β=0/736). According to non-standardized regression coefficients, 1/119 and 1/219 units of change in the outsourcing of sporting facilities in Tehran municipality can be made for a unit of change in administrative corruption and political behaviors respectively.
- Abbaspour, Fariba. Taherpour Kalantari, Habibala. Rasooli Ghahroudi, Mehdi. The Impact of Political Behavior on Employees' Performance, Controlled by Elements of the Achio Model in a State Bank. Development Management Process.2016, No. 29, pp. 82-109. [Persian].
- Asadi, Hassan Freziani, Conqueror. Farahani, Abolfazl. Yousef, Hossein Ali. "The effects of outsourcing on the management of sports places from the point of view of sports managers". Organizational Behavioral Management in Sport Studies.2015, Number 5, pp. 47-55. [Persian].
- Aashouri., atefeh. Assessment of customer satisfaction in outsourced IT services plans in the municipality of Mashhad. Master's Degree in Public Administration, Allameh Tabatabaee University.2016, P. 22-100. [Persian].
- Bagheri et al. Design of the factors influencing decision making for outsourcing activities (Case study: Isfahan Optics Industries Company). Journal of Management Improvement. 2015, pp. 137-166. [Persian].
- Banerjee, R. Corruption, Norm Violation and Decay in Social Capital. Journal of Public Economics.2016: 13, 14-27.
- Blackburn, K., Gonzalo, F., & Forgues, P. Financialliberalization, bureaucratic corruption and economic development. Journal of International Money and Finance.2015: 29, 255-270.
- Dari Nourvarani, Behrooz. Sobhani Fard, Yasser. Designing the Impact of Outsourcing Effects on Organizational Activities. Public Administration Outlook. 2011: No. 8, pp. 123-137. [Persian].
- Emam Gholizadeh, Saeed. Emam Gholizadeh, Samad. Investigating the Relationship between Political Power and Corruption and Providing Appropriate Strategies for Combating it from the Point of View of Islamic Management". Research Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.2013: No. 78, p. 1-17. [Persian].
- Faraji, Mohammad,.Javadi, Hussein. Crime Investigation of Offenses and Corruption in the Employees of the Cultural-Recreational Organizations of the City of Isfahan. Quarterly Journal of Social Welfare.2014: Number 4, pp. 20-32. [Persian].
- Forughi Pour, Hamid Soonchi, Reza. Brigade, conductor. Evaluation of the Efficiency of Sporting Places in the Viewpoint of Hamedan Educational Teachers. Sports Management.2011 : No. 11, pp. 77-98. [Persian].
- Ghazizadeh Fard Seyyed Ziauddin. Ahmadvand, Ali Mohammad Gholami Bahar, Amir Hossein. Design of Outsourcing Decisions Model for Maintenance Activities. Human Human Development. 2011: No. 39, pp. 15-31. [Persian].
- Gil, Fred. Manage sports places. Translated by Hasan Asadi, Keyvan Shabani Moghaddam, Noshine Esfahani.2009. Institute of Publications of Tehran University. 2005: P. 12-35.
- Haddadian, Ali. The ways of preventing government employee offenses. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, Tehran.2004: pp. 46-57. [Persian].
- Haghighatian, Mansour Dole, Masoomeh Tahimeh Pour, Faith. Dole, Fatima. The Relationship Between Organizational Commitment and Inclining to Corruption Among Tehran City Municipal Employees. Journal of Social Welfare.2016 Number 61: pp. 100-125. [Persian].
- Harstad, B., & Svensson, J. Bribes, Lobbying, and Development. American Political Science Review. 2011: 105(1), 46-63.
- Hutchinson, M., Berg, B. K., &Kellison, T. B. Political activity in escalation of commitment: Sport facility funding and government decision making in the United States. Sport Management Review. 2017: 21(3), 263-278.
- Jalali Farahani, Majid. Management of Places, Equipment and Equipment. Tehran, Tehran University Press, Fifth Edition. 2015 : P. 3 -10. [Persian].
- Johnson, N. D., Ruger, W., Sorens, J., & Yamarik, S. Corruption, Regulation, and Growth: An Empirical Study of the United States. Economics of Governance. 2014: 15, 51-69.
- Karegar, Gholamali. Goodarzi, Mahmoud. Asadi, Hassan Henry Habib. Analysis of the Situation of Sporting Places in the Country and Determining the Factors Affecting Productivity from the Experts' Viewpoint and Presentation of the Productivity Model. Movement, Period 5.2016 Number 28: pp. 127-149. [Persian].
- Kiselev, E. Lobbying, Corruption, and Regulatory Constraints: An Analysis of Eastern European Business Associations. Available at SSRN.2013 http://ssrn.com.
- Khadri, Behzad. Mohammadzadeh Aghdam, Abdullah. Masooleh, Farideh Sadat. Social factors affecting corruption in government organizations in Sanandaj. Journal of Social Welfare. 2016 Number 6. p. 50-76. [Persian].
- Khandan, abbas. Political and Administrative Corruption: Interactions and the Role of Social Factors. Quantitative Quarterly Economics (Former Economic Studies), Period 13, 2016 Number 4, pp. 19-44. [Persian].
- Lajevardi, Seyyed Jalil. Bollywood, Alireza. A model for identifying outsourcing candidate processes in the organization based on a balanced scorecard approach and outsourcing strategies matrix. Governmental Administration, Period 2,2012: No. 4, pp. 32-50. [Persian].
- Lee, S., & Walsh, P. SWOT and AHP hybrid model for sport marketing outsourcing using a case of intercollegiate sport. Sport Management Review.2011: 14, 361–369.
- Lee, S., & Walsh, P. SWOT and AHP hybrid model for sport marketing outsourcing using a case of intercollegiate sport. Sport Management Review. 2016: 14(4), 50-73.
- Madhushi, Mehrdad. Kuhkon, the late Amir. Explaining the Role of Outsourcing Strategy on Organizational Productivity." Executive Management Research Quarterly. 2012 Number 7, pp. 99-124. [Persian].
- Mehregan, Mohammad Reza Hi, Hadi Khajeh, Mostafa. Providing a multi-criteria decision-making model for outsourcing business processes using the network analysis process technique. Development Management Magazine. 2011: No. 6, pp. 17-30. [Persian].
- Masters, A. From the playing field to the field of policy. Policy and Society.2015: 216(4), 13-26.
- Mullin, R. Managing the outsourced enterprise. Journal of Business Strategy. 2005: 17 (4), 115-211.
- Nasr Esfahani, Mehrnaz. Nasr Esfahani, Mehdi. Investigating the Causes and Solutions for Reducing Corruption from the Point of View of the PESTLE Model from the Viewpoints of Taxpayers and Auditors. 8th Iranian Tax and Taxation Conference. 2015. [Persian].
- Pour Vali, Behrouz. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Prevention of Violation of Employees Employed in the Administrative System. Master's thesis at Allameh Tabataba'i University. 2008. Pp. 11-37. [Persian].
- Rahanandeh pourlangarodi, Rafi. Outsourcing strategy. Master's thesis. Faculty of Management and Accounting, Allameh Tabatabai University, Tehran.2013: pp. 10-24. [Persian].
- Salari, Mohammad. Factors Influencing Private Investment in Construction of Sports Places in Kerman. Master's thesis of Urmia University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. 2012: p. 11-36. [Persian].
- Sarvari, akram. The Effect of Organizational Structure on the Successful Implementation of Outsourcing Strategy from the Experts' Point of View in the Municipality of Tehran's 7th District. Master's thesis. Faculty of Humanities, Payame Noor University, Tehran. 2013: pp. 10-72. [Persian].
- Sanniei, sahar. Explaining the Concept of Economic and Political Corruption in a Development-Driven Society. The Journal of Research for Nations, Period 2. 2016: No. 15, pp. 10- 24. [Persian].
- Tizfahm, Maryam. Relationship between outsourcing government services and health promotion of the administrative system (case study: executive offices of Bonab city). Master's thesis, Faculty of Humanities, Payame Noor University, Tehran.2012: p. 44-60. [Persian].
- Yousefi, Samin Porkani, Masoud. Goodarzvand Chegini, Mehrdad. Arab Pour, Alireza. The Relationship between Individual Factors and Political Skills of Managers in the Public Administration, Regarding the Moderating Role of Political Will. Development Management Process. 2017: No. 30, pp. 40-56. [Persian].
- Zahedi, Shams Sadat. Mohammad Nabi, Sina. Shahbazi, Mehdi. Investigating Factors Affecting Corruption Reduction (Case Study: Tehran Municipality). Management of Organizational Culture, Seventh Year. 2009: No. 20, pp. 60-82. [Persian].