Document Type : Research Paper
M. A. in Sport Management, Payame Noor University
The aim of this study is to identify the factors affecting the political behavior of managers of sports federations. The research methodology is an applied and descriptive-analytical type that has been done in field form.The statistical population of the study was faculty members and graduate students of various disciplines in the field of sport familiar with the concept of political behavior and managers of sports federations with700 people. Based on Morgan's table, 248 people were randomly selected for research sample.In order to achieve the research goals, a 39-item researcher-made questionnaire was used. Its formal and content validity was confirmed by 17 sports management specialists and its validity was verified and verified by a confirmatory factor analysis.The reliability of the questionnaire was also calculated in a preliminary study with 30 subjects and with Cronbach's alpha of 0.82..To analyze the data, descriptive statistical methods such as Kolmogorov Smirnov, verificatory and exploratory factor analysis with the rotation of Varmix, Friedman and using SPSS software Session 20 were used.The research findings showed that the priorities of communication, behavioral, intelligence, negotiation skills, scientific, managerial and leadership, cognitive and value, and technical-empirical factors were identified and influenced the political behavior of the managers of sports federations, respectively.
- Javadipour, Mohammad, Sami Nia, Mona. "Public Sports in Iran and Development of Vision, Strategy and Future Programs". Applied Research in Sports Management, 2013. No. 4, pp. 30-21. (Persian).
- Fathi, Soroush.. "Sociological explanation of student sports participation". Journal of Social Sciences, 2009, No. 4, pp. 173-146. (Persian).
- Fereydoun Tandoon.Tehran Swimming Training Publications Office Research and Physical Education Publications. 1989. p. 18. (Persian).
- Leila Mortezaei, Mehdi Nazemi, Rezandand. Article Comparison of Motivations for Women's Participation in Water Sports Recreation. 2014 (Persian).
- Vahid Moradi, Kheidan Hatami, Jalil Moradi. Article Communication Motivation of sports participation and satisfaction of athletes in selected sports. 2017. (Persian).
- Khosrokiani Thesis Review of the views and interests of students of the University of Tehran regarding public sports, University of Tehran, 2010. p. 42. (Persian).
- Khajevand, Ali, Sports Psychology Book, Matt Jarvis, Translator: Noor Ali Khajavand, 2009. (Persian).
- Book of the basics of physical education and sports of Deborah A. West, Charles A. Butcher Translated by Dr. Ahmad Azad. 2013. (Persian).
- Safari Anarkoli, Negin - Ghasemi, Mohammad. Article review of factors affecting athletes' motivation.2016.
- Kalantari, Khalil. Data processing and analysis in socio-economic research. Farhang Saba Publications, Tehran. 2012. (Persian).
- Pahlavan Sharif, Saeed; Mahdavian, Vahid. Structural Equation Modeling with AMOS. Bisheh Publications, Tehran2015. (Persian)
- Rahim Ramezani Nejad, Farhader Hamaninia, Amir Taghavi Takyar. A Study of Motivations of Participants in Public Sports in the Open Spaces of Sports Management journal.2010, No. 2, 5-19. (Persian).
- Goa, Z. Xiang, P. Lee, A. M. & Harrison, L: Self-efficacy and outcome expectancy in beginning weight training class: their relations to student’s behavioral intention and actual behavior. Research quarterly for exercise and sport. 2008؛Vol 79. No 1: 92-100.
- Lindner, K, J. Kerr,J.H: Meta Motivational orientation in sport participation and non-participants. personality and individual difference. 2001؛30(5): 759-773.
- Kamarudin, K. Fauzee, M. S: Attitudes Toward physical among college students. Pakistan. journal of psychological research, summer: 22, academic research library. 2007: 43-58.
- Sirard J R, Karin A. Pfeiffer, R P. Motivational factors associated with sports program participation in middle school students: Journal of Adolescent Health. 2006. Vol3:696–703.
- Kilpatrick, M; Hebert, E; Bartholomew, J: College Students’ Motivation for Physical Activity: Differentiating Men’s and Women’s Motives for Sport Participation and Exercise. Journal of American College Health. 2005 No (2) :87-9. ؛vol (54).
- Liu; wei,B;Li,Y.perceived competence,motivation,and physicalactivity participation amongcollage students.preliminary program for2011 AAHPERD national convention and exposition. 2012.
- peiffer,K.A;R.R.pate.motivational factors associated with sports program participation in middle school students.department of exercise science,university of south Carolina,USA. 2007.
- Scanlan,T.K.& Simons,J.P.The construct of sport enjoyment.in G.C.Roberts (Ed),Motivation in sport and exercise, Champaign,Ili human Kinetics. 1992. Pp:199-215.
- Kondric,M., sindic,J., fargan-Mandic, G.,&schiefler, B. participation motivation and student,s physical activity among sport student in three countries.Journal of sports science&medicine, 2013,12(1).10.
- Nets, Y., & Raviv, S. Age differencies in motivational orientation toward physical Activity:An Application of social-cognitive theory.The Journal of psychology, 2004, 138(1),35-48.
- Andrade, A., Salguero, a., &Marques,S.Motivesfor sports Participation in brazilian Swimmers.Fitness &Performance Journal, 2006, (6),363-369.
- 25.Bounaman.R., & Mussino, C.. Participation Motivation in italian youth sport. The sport psychologist, 2001, 9.
- Amorose, AJ. &Hom,T.S.intrinsic Motivation: Relationship with collegiate athletes,gender.Scholarship status and perception of their coach,s behavior:Journal of sport &exercise psychology,2001, 22.63-84.
- Gillberston,D.W.(2000).Transformational leadership in Australasian sport organizatios,Newzealand innovation and competitiveness project Victoria university of wellington.
- Kilpatrich, K.M., Herbert, E., &Bartholomew,J.College students,motivation for physical activity L:differentiating men,s and woman,s motives for sport participation and exercise. Journal Am coll health, 2005, vol.54(2), pp.87-94.
- Smith, B.A., &Eldreadge,D.A."Sex differences in exercise motivation &body - image satisfaction among college students". Journal of Medicine science and sports Exercise, 2002, vol.34(7), pp:1087-109.
- Dabrowska, Magdalena Peszek, agnieszka. Little Swimmer, Meyer &Meye Sport (UK) Ltd, first edition. 2005, Pages143
- Furjan-Mandic, G. Kondric, M., Rausavljevic, N., &Kondric, L. Sport student's motivations for participating in Table Tennis at the faculityof kinesiology in Zagreb. International Journal of Table Tennis sciences, 2010, 6, 40-43.